Friday, November 7, 2008

Called to Guinea

I am in the application process right now to go to Guinea in Africa for two years with World Venture, a mission organization. I will be teaching community health education in the villages. I will be working with an almost unreached people group, in which there are over two million people who haven't heard of or know Jesus. I am very excited about this opportunity and would love for you to be praying for me and for Guinea as I continue to follow and obey my loving Savior. I will keep you updated on what is going on.
Right now I have turned in all of my application except my physical which will be on the 21st of November, and my pastor reference which I will give pastor Syd of First Baptist in Bend when I go there the weekend of the 14-16 to discuss with the mission board all that I am going to be doing.
First Baptist in Bend is going to be my sending church, which I am really excited about.
Thanks for all your prayers and support.
Until I know more,
In the arms of Jesus,
Bethany

No comments: