Thursday, April 23, 2009

This weekend I am going to Prairie City and will be sharing about Guinea at Spring Rally a woman's retreat that will be in Haines Oregon...near Baker City. Please be praying for me as I share what God has placed on my heart. Also, my mom and I will be leading worship for the day too. I am excited about this opportunity to share and worship with the women from eastern Oregon! On Tuesday I shared with my home community group. It was such a special thing to me, to be able to have them be a part of what I am doing through prayer and encouragement. On the 17th of May I am being commissioned by Imago Dei. So lots of things about my ministry are coming up. Once June hits it will be crazy! I will have CHE (community health evangelism) training the first week and then I will be flying to Denver for most of the second week, then I graduate on the 13th and leave for Tadmor right after that! And all before that I have my internship and a class that I need to be completing as well as raising more support. Please keep me in your prayers!

Jesus tells us not to worry about what we will wear or eat, that our Father will take care of us. I am so thankful for that promise. He is with us. He can produce the money needed to go even in a bad economy. God is not limited. Amen!

No comments: