Thursday, August 27, 2009

All in God's Timing

Well, after a long break of silence from living in the land of Camp Tadmor, I have reimerged once more and should hopefully be more faithful with technology!

Right now I am excited to say that I have finally gotten my video posted to my Facebook group page "Bethany is Going to Guinea" I would encourage you to watch it. It explains most things and has a slide show at the end of pictures from Guinea with real Guinean music!

I am currently at 72% of my monthly-that's all I have left! I am really thankful and am praying that the rest will come in quickly, so I can leave as soon as Brenda says so.

My CHE (Community Health Evangelism) training is September 13-17. Please be praying for me as I go through it, that I will retain and learn a lot so I can be a helpful and useful team member and a clear communicator of the Gospel of Christ!

I am so excited to go and feel like my heart is already there. Thanks for the prayers.
Until the last one hears!
Bethany

No comments: