Thursday, September 17, 2009

UPDATE
I am at my CHE training, nearing the end. It has been a wonderful time to learn, build relationships and get excited about the future!

Due to some unforeseen health delays with my WorldVenture team member. I will not be going to Guinea until the first of February 2010. BUT in the meantime I am now planning on going to FRANCE to do language study in order to prepare me for when I actually get to Guinea. I am hoping to leave as soon as possible for France.

I am still in need of monthly commitments and am asking you to pray about becoming a part of what God is doing in the Maninka and in Guinea.. I am currently in need of $450 in monthly support and $2000 in one time. Here is a sample breakdown of what I need. This is a two year commitment.
1 person/family at $100 a month, 4 at $50 per month, 3 at $30, and 6 at $10 a month.

Thanks for your faithful support!
Until the last one hears,
Bethany

1 comment:

TimKirkman said...

Good to hear about the update Bethany. I know God has an amazing Plan for you and your missionary-heart. I'll be praying for ya.
-Tim