Monday, October 5, 2009

France in November

On Tuesday September 29th I was in Portland and got a call from a WorldVenture missionary who "happened" to be in Portland as well. I was able to meet with him. He and his family are missionaries in France, as well as with a missionary couple in Cote d' ivoire. I now do not need a French student visa (which is a pain to get)! I am heading off to France for three months and then will fly to Mali and then be picked up by the Ragsdales (in Cote d' ivoire) and go to their place for a little while, helping them and continuing my French studies. Then when the missionaries in Guinea come back I will go with them into Guinea. God has worked out the details in amazing ways!

So the plan is for me to leave on the 2nd of November from Portland!
Please be praying about this. I have so much packing and sorting and cleaning to do!
Also I am still short in monthly support and cannot go until I am fully supported! Please pray that God will raise up some people for $20 a month.

It is so exciting and amazing to watch God as He works and makes things happen. He truly is all-powerful and gracious! All praise and honor goes to Him!
In Christ, until the last one hears!
Bethany

1 comment:

TimKirkman said...

Bethany, I know the Ragsdales from way back. They are THE BEST people, so you are in good hands. Best of Luck and keep in touch.